Love the videos, and tactical instruction is incredible

• Love the videos, and tactical instruction is incredible

Anonymous updated 2 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • Anonymous

July 22, 2018 at 10:48 am

The Videos and learning approach is in the leading edge of the future. Special Tactics Institute has an incredible future.

I am one of the foremost trainers and educators in the United States (see Google, the Who’s Who of Professionals, as well as a recent article about me in Atlantic Monthly by James Fallows at http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/01/chickenhawk-no-13-vandergriff-as-yoda/384590/). I assisted with the implementation of Outcomes Based Training and Education (OBT&E) while with TRADOC (2005-2012). I currently serve as advisor to the Afghanistan Ministry of Interior (Police) contributing to the development of both the Afghanistan National Police (ANP) from the Ministry, National Level, including the various command and control cells, through the Police Zones, Provinces, Districts and special police Kandak (battalion) levels.

I was rewarded for my innovation and achievements in reforming training and education of the U.S. Army and Marine Corps by winning a Fellowship in the RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce). I was nominated by others for this honor (http://www.thersa.org/about-us). In sum, I created the Adaptive Course Model (ACM) that is now used by The Baltimore Police and several smaller departments, as well as the United States Military Academy’s Department of Military Instruction, US Army Cadet Command, at the Maneuver Center of Excellence (Ft Benning, GA), U.S. Army Ranger School, and the Special Forces Q course as well as the United States Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course and Expeditionary Warfare Course (see remarks in linkedin profile).

• Anonymous

July 23, 2018 at 6:42 am

Agreed. Excellent training material. Our company will very soon be purchasing bulk training accounts to issue to our officers.

• Anonymous

July 23, 2018 at 9:11 am

Awesome Jason Webb, thanks!!

• Anonymous

August 6, 2018 at 1:24 pm

For sure I will take courses and books from Special Tactics. I love learning online. In fact, I prefer online rather than the physical classroom, because productivity is better for students and teachers (I’m both a student and a teacher). I am a big fun of Coursera.org or Panteao, and now ST.

It would be great to know more about that Adaptive Course Model (ACM) you created, @donvandergriff. That deserves a thread in the forum.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now